Beard Goals is our signature beard oil and step 3 of our Beard Goals regimen. This blend is formulated with natural ingredients including black castor oil + jojoba oil to help you achieve a longer, fuller and more manageable beard. Whether you're a guy with fine, straight strands, or have thick, coily strands, this blend will work for you. *fine hair types should use a few drops, courser hair types can use a little more | 2 fl oz
- Softens strands for easier comb through
- Nurtures longer, fuller growth
- Available in our signature clean, earthy scents
- 30+ day supply
- Rub a pea-sized amount in your palms + smooth through a damp beard. Use a little less on shorter beards. Re-apply a small amount on dry beard as needed.
- Use a comb for even distribution.
- You're ready to take over the world
Our Signature Scents:
- Bravado - a clean, crisp blend of mandarin, amber + dark musk. This blend is clean, crisp & intriguing. Bravado represents swagger & bravery, you'll exude both when you wear this fragrance.
- Hero - an earthy, woodsy blend of sandalwood, amber + cedar wood. This blend is for the man that loves to work with his hands & loves the outdoors. Hero represents the hard-working man who shows up for those around him. You'll proudly sport your cape when you wear this fragrance.
- King - a fresh blend of sea salt, amber + wood. This blend is complex, since it's earthy and clean simultaneously. King represents the best parts of a man. A king dominates while taking care of those around him. He's the one everyone wants to be. He walks in authority & power. You're a king, and you'll feel like it every time you wear this fragrance.
Beard Goals Regimen:
Step 1: Lather a dime-sized amount of Beard Wash in the palms + spread it through your wet beard from base to tips. Distribute the wash throughout the beard to wash. Rinse thoroughly.
Step 2: Smooth a dime-sized amount of Beard Conditioner throughout the beard, distributing evenly. Allow to remain on the beard for 3-5 minutes for maximum results. Rinse thoroughly. Pat your beard dry with a towel.
Step 3: Smooth a pea-sized amount of Beard Goals beard oil throughout your beard. Distribute evenly with a comb. You're good to go.
Due to the custom nature of our products, we DO NOT offer refunds or exchanges at this time. If there is a problem with your purchase, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every attempt to provide a reasonable solution for you. If there is a defect with your purchase, please contact us to make us aware. You're very important to us, and we value your business. We hope that your experience with us is a great one, and we're here to help.
Your ACO Team
FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $70+ (to U.S. addresses)
Please allow 6-10 business days for your order to be processed prior to being shipped. Please note, all orders placed during sales, events & promotions may have an additional 4-5 business day processing time. Please allow additional time for processing of international orders.
You will receive an email notification once your order has been shipped. This email will include your tracking number or customs form number (international). International rates may vary by region.
Orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service.
Weather advisory: Please be advised that our butters & creams are heat-sensitive products. It is possible that these items may melt while in transit during shipping in warmer months/climates. This causes product to lose its whipped texture, which may cause what appears to be a loss of product volume. Should this happen, store product in the refrigerator until solid again. Melting changes the consistency of the product, but does not lessen its effectiveness.
Should your products freeze during extreme cold, allow product to thaw at room temperature until soft again. Microwaving or heating of products will melt product and change the texture completely.
Because the temperature during shipping is beyond our control, we do not offer exchanges or refunds for melted products. Please make note of this before placing your order.
For questions, comments or concerns, please contact us.
Your ACO Team